PRIME Motorsport to support Supercars at the NTI Townsville 400
Chris Holdt will be behind the wheel of the Commodore number 51 this weekend at the NTI Townsville 400. Competing as part of the “Townsville Tin Tops”, Chris is excited to be back on track.
Chris was heard to say earlier this week that…
“ It’s been a big week with some late nights but we got there.”
A HUGE thanks to our Sponsors.
This weekend would not be possible without the great support give us by our wonderful sponsors. All the crew at Air & Allied Sales, The team at KCK Lubricants, Prestige Stripes & Signs, Trans Communications Pty Ltd and Battery World. We are very lucky to have all of these companies supporting us during these trying times and cannot thank them enough.
NTI Townsville SuperSprint “Townsville Tin Tops” Schedule
Saturday August 29
• 8:35-9:05 – Townsville Tin Tops – Practice 1
• 12:10-12:30 – Townsville Tin Tops – Qualifying
• 2:40-3:10 – Townsville Tin Tops – Race 1
Sunday August 30
• 12:05-12:35 – Townsville Tin Tops – Race 2
• 2:40-3:10 – Townsville Tin Tops – Race 3